Search This Blog


Wednesday, 14 October 2015

We made clay monsters during Art today. It was our first time using clay this year. It was a bit messy but we had lots of fun!

First, we separated our pieces of clay into two sections - one for the body and one for the monster's features. Then, we hollowed out one of the balls of clay so it looked like a bowl. Lastly, we added some spooky features.

Lastly, we had to put glue all over our spooky creations. We hope this will help to stop them from cracking.

We are very proud of how they all turned out and we can't wait to paint them next week!

No comments: